Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fruit Flush

I decided to do a cleanse. There are so many different ones out there. I had checked out the Lemonade Master Cleanse – which lasts for 7 days (or 10 days?) – there is no way I can do that. Small steps! I ate a lot of junk food on the weekend and am feeling a little blah – and the jeans are a little tight;) I don’t have caffeine at all as it is – so I’m thinking I should be fine on this cleanse – and not experience the headaches my colleagues have been experiencing.

The cleanse is the 3 day Fruit Flush cleanse by Jay Robb. My colleague did the cleanse a couple of weeks ago, and he felt pretty good after it. His wife also did it (and lost 8Lb!). I don’t expect to lose that amount, which is fine. But I’d mostly like to feel energetic after it, and feel better within.

So today I am on the shakes. 3 days isn’t long… she’ll be right… ;)

No comments: