Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back in the game

I'm back from the land of Oz. What a trip. I don't even know where to begin. How about firstly with the wedding. It went smoothly and without a hitch. (except yes, they did get hitched, pardon the unintended pun).

There was barn dancing (waves of Bondi), cups of tea and scones with cream & jam - and lots of good company. I got to see friends I haven't seen in years and family members I love.

Below is a picture of Mum & I. We stayed together for a night in Perth, like old times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barn dancing? Cups of tea? Scones? Friends? Family!? Oh my gosh - I'm so glad you had a great time!! And to see that photo of your mum and yourself - :) I'm so happy!! Wish I could have seen you though!

Lots of love,

Miss R.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Sounds like you had a blast - thanks for giving us a peek at what you experienced and thats a cute pic of your mum and yourself...tea no doubt being served? Glad you had such a wonderful time. Welcome back.

Frank said...

Perth looks like a lovely place. Glad that you had fun :)

Technodoll said...

Welcome back home!

And Happy New Year!

Looking forward to more pictures of beautiful Oz and tasty recounts - it will help take the edge off a very cold and bitter winter here! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ps. I want to hear more.... sorry to be so impatient!! ;)

Miss R.