Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Voluntarily tagged.

This was a "if you haven't been tagged"... And I haven't done this before. So here goes:-


8 Things I Am Passionate About (in no particular order)
1. My husband and closest friends
2. Tea with scones
3. the beach
4. Style. (Not fashion in particular)
5. Classical music
6. Europe/european style
7. Art
8. Relaxing with my friends at the beach and laughing until we're crying

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. do a roadtrip around Australia in a campervan.
2. Visit Paris for a good amount of time with my husband
3. Live in New Zealand for 6 months to a year
4. Get to know myself better. I'm still figuring it out. I'm young, give me a break:)
5. Be true to myself
6. Read the entire bible. And understand it better/study it more. Hey, I'm being honest here:)
7. Live reasonably close to all my family at one time, including my friends Miss R, Smith & Smith, Miss M and Q&A.
8. Go snorkelling at the Great Barrier Reef
9. (because I can) - go to New York with Miss R.

8 Things I Say Often (in no particular order)
1. Gotcha!
2. No worries
3. How're ya going?
4. She'll be right
5. Yeah, I reckon
6. Now you're talking turkey
7. Whatever (said "whateva")
8. At the end of the day...

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (in no particular order)
1. No Surprises, Radiohead
2. The drugs don't work, The Verve
3. Don't Dream its Over, Crowded House
4. Across the Universe, The Beatles
5. I want you, Elvis Costello
6. I wanna be sedated, The Ramones
7. Djoba Djoba, Gypsy Kings
8. If I ever leave this world alive, Flogging Molly

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends (in no particular order)
1. Sincerity
2. Ability to laugh at themselves
3. Humour!!! Laughing at everything and anything. Sense of humour is a big goer in our inner circle.
4. My friends are all kind and generous people.
5. Having similar interests! Most of my friends are pretty stylish kids - although its not the most important thing to them. We all love having a good time and doing weird wacky things together. We all seem to have a big love of music. Often playing instruments together, or seeing bands together. We all love curry! And a good coffee!
6. They're all go-getters and love life. All of my friends have travelled the world.
7. Its a mutual admiration society. I admire my friends for who they are as people. They're people with strong values.
8. They're all damn good looking.

No comments: