Friday, November 14, 2008

Looks I'd love to Rock!





My husband has always liked Natalie Portman. He thinks she is pretty and classy. Well, she is. I love her classic style and beauty. I also love her casual looks. I think I'm going to try to pull these off for work/hanging out. Which probably means dressing like I usually do, but actually doing my hair properly.

I'm also thinking of taking photo's of outfits I wear that I really like. Not to air them to the world necessarily - but so I can remember what outfits worked well. I hate it that I try outfits on - think they look great, then forget about that combination. Time comes for going out: and I get all "I have nothing to wear". Which is crazy.

Today I'm wearing a velvet navy blue vest I bought at Bondi Markets in Sydney in May, which... until this time... haven't worn yet! I'm going to also try wearing clothes I rarely wear. Maybe taking photo's will inspire me to wear them more?!

4 comments:

Technodoll said...

That's not a bad idea at all... hmmm. *wheels turning*

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Natalie Portman is great. And she has a great laid back approach to style that I love! :)

That bike in the first pic reminds me of biking it around Coranado Island on those cruisers! Ah happy times. That was a great day!

miss R.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

There are several blogs I've seen where the owner takes a picture of what she wore every day and blogs it....its a thought...I am so sure, it would help all of us remember if we did it too! Not bad at all...

Elizabeth said...

Maybe if you document what you were every day, for a period of time, just to run the experiment, you'll see some cool ideas and patterns develop.