Thursday, August 7, 2008

"The end of summer"

What the hell?! I have been reading this expression or something similar in many fashion blogs and magazines – about getting ready for fall fashion.


This expression annoys me and scares me! I feel like its only the beginning of summer. I’ve been to the beach a few times, walk along the beach most days. But I’m in no way feeling ready for the end of summer. I feel like it’s the beginning. Its super hot here in sunny California. The water is now very warm and ripe for swimming. June time its still a little chilly, then it takes me a few weeks to get the nerve up to go swimming.


I really wish it were summer all year around. The beach and swimming are my two biggest passions in life. The water makes me feel alive, and as if nothing else matters.

No comments: