Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Housework Day"

Thats right. Today is housework day. Its a mix of housework and fun. Listening to music, reading blogs, and cleaning. And its pouring with rain outside! What a great day to be home! I heard that Sydney's dam is set to overflow today. Its been raining that much!

Its amazing how disheveled my house gets in just a few days. Its not beyond repair, it will take a few solid hours and it will be clean, neat and dusted.

This week I started my new job. I'm so excited. I'm working for a trading company in the heart of Sydney's CBD.

I've made some new friends in Sydney. One friend I just started hanging out with this week in particular seems really fun. I like her a lot. She is a swedish girl, and we laugh a lot together. I'm intrigued by how we connect with certain people in life. Some people you get instantly. You feel cool around them, feel yourself - unjudged. Then there's people you don't connect with so much. When that happens I find myself being very quiet. Then there's people you can be loud, obnoxious and silly with. There - thats my epiphany for the day ;) I need to stop procrastinating and do some cleaning...

Here's a song I'm loving at the moment:-

No comments: