Monday, June 16, 2008

The weekend

The weekend was good. A group of us went to a beer festival and enjoyed many "tasters", lots of pizza and a walk on the beach after we were done. We needed some fresh air before driving home.



Saturday we played cards with friends at night, and had a bbq. We played a chinese card game.



One of my favourite vintage clothing stores is closing down soon. I'm devastated! There are very few good vintage stores in our area. The store is having sales until September, but I'm really disappointed. I loved having a coffee/cup of tea in a cafe nearby, reading in the sun or writing in my journal before hopping over to the vintage store for some expensive "browsing":) I guess I'll have to make the trek to LA for the flea markets from now on! Pasadena here I come.

No comments: