Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scrapbooking and Bogart

So back to my scrapbook. Often when I'm feeling inspired I can think of things that will look beautiful together. But then there will be other times I'm feeling completely uninspired and end up throwing on teeshirt, converse sneakers and jeans. Blah! Thats fine for work - I like to feel comfortable, and I'm working in a laid back area by the beach. But sometimes that translates over to after work activities, eg. going to the pub. I have a gazillion clothes - yet sometimes I'll get all confused when faced with too many options.


I just bought this skirt from Urban Outfitters:-

I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. And it will be a lot longer on short me! I'm thinking knee length. I'm looking forward to its arrival!

I think it has a nice vintage look/feel to it!


And the earrings, what can I say? They're cute!




The weekend here was good. I went to independence Jam with a bunch of friends. There was a pretty cruisy atmosphere and we rocked out to Flogging Molly! In the afternoon we sat and played cards on the lawn. Flogging Molly had so much energy.






I really enjoyed the band "The Whigs". I'll have to youtube them later.

Yesterday I watched "The Big Sleep" with Bogart & Bacall. Its a classic I know, but I had a real hard time following it. There were so many characters, a thick plot. Maybe it was too heavy for 4 o'clock in the afternoon!
I also got out Captain Corelli's Mandolin - which I've been hearing a lot about, but never seen!



No comments: