Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's the day

Monday I finally asked my employer if I can go part time. Aka one day off per week. I don't want to go home to Australia one day and be like "Yeah... living in America was great. I mean I worked 40 hours a week. Was a housewife. And managed to have one afternoon to myself each week. Plus one sleep in a month". It was time to do something about it. So today I hear back if I can have a day off!! I'm very excited about the prospect of working part time. If its mission unsuccessful I'm going to be looking for a part time job.

I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do on that one day of freedom each week.

Watch this space ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is *awesome* news!!!! Good luck!

Miss R.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Good luck!